Label

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

UNSHAKEABLE


Woosh! I was startled by a noise outside my baby’s window and realized that the wind is blowing all kinds of stuff around outside made me think about our lives and how often things may seem to be tossed around to and fro.


When I glanced through the window I noticed that the only things not moving around in the yard were the rocks.

Hmmmmm…to hold onto something unshakeable like a rock seems so comforting for my heart right now.
What’s unshakeable in your life? Do you have something solid to hold onto?



He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just.
(Deut 32:4)

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. (Psalm 18:2)

He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
(Psalm 62:6)

But the LORD has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge.
(Psalm 94:22)

Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD is the Rock eternal.
(Isaiah 26:4)

No comments: