Label

Thursday, April 23, 2009

ONE WORD WONDERS...


Oh, I have been journaling a lot these last three weeks short bits of God’s goodness. My thoughts have been frequent but brief…quiet and humble…vulnerable and private…God and me…just as it should be I have realized…spring cleaning for my heart, I guess.
Still I hope these ONE WORD WONDERS that have been painted on my heart; sort of tattooed in my own corner of the world…may they give HIM THE UTMOST GLORY!!!
His Word has a story, a history just as each of our journeys do…if you know Him and know me I think these words will speak for themselves. May we stay aware of His presence and our worth found in knowing, loving and living with Him.

SEE…LIVE

ASK…SEEK…KNOCK
KNOW…REST
DO…BE…BEE
POWER…LOVE…KINDNESS
SHAME…GRACE
NEW…GIFT…RESTORED
DANCE…SING…JOY!!
HAPPY…WON… HEART!!!
Zeph 3:14

No comments: