Label

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Journey through the trees...as a tree?


Probably because there are still so many unplanted trees sitting in our backyard I felt my eyes gazing upon so many trees on my walk yesterday (And Arizona is not known for its trees...I remember seeing many more when we lived in the NW). Then I read Psalm 104:16 "The trees of theLord are well watered, the cedars of Lebanon that he planted."


Oh do I desire to be a well-watered tree with fruitful branches Lord...I praise you that in reading Your Word I find more and more reason to praise You...in reading Psalm 118 alone, I composed this:


With God I am Free

With God I am Fearless

With God I am Helped and have a Helper

With God I am Strong

With God I am Full of Joy

With God I am Victorious

With God I am Lively

With God I am Protected

With God I am Thankful

With God I am Answered and this means Understood

With God I am Glad

With God I am Rejoiceful

With God I am a Shining Light

With God I am Loved and able to Love


Giving thanks to You Lord...for Your Love Endures!!!
I am honored to be on this journey and I surrender to this journey.
I am Yours! Plant me, prune me, water me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :)