Label

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Keep Expecting Great Things...

I have confidence because of some One …and with Him; some One has confidence in me!
I can trust because of some One… and with Him; some One can trust me!
I can rely on some One…and with Him; some One can rely on me!
I have assurance because of some One…and with Him; some One can find assurance in me!
I can believe because of some One…and with Him, some One can believe in me!
I have devotion because of some One…and with Him; some One can see devotion in me!
I have found loyalty because of some One…and with Him; some One finds loyalty in me!

I have found this to be true..
I have faith in some One…
I have hope because of some One and therefore...
I can expect great things from some One!!

Just as a child expects great things on Christmas morning, God thank you that you remind me over and over to expect great things from You!

No comments: