Label

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Word Wednesday

This has been a physical mountain before me this week with our washer out for a few days.  Thought this was kind of funny and I would much rather focus on this mountain of laundry than some of the other mountains in my life.  I definitely don't want to be a downer--but I know I am not alone in the sea of mountains from time to time.  Any of these mountains sound familiar?

*Mount Baby Sniffles
*Mount Diagnosis
*Mount Finances
*Mount Discouragement
*Mount Fear
*Mount Location
*Mount Frustration
*Mount Hurt
*Mount Desire
*Mount Struggling
*Mount Don't Know Enough
*Mount Know Too Much
*Mount Stress
*Mount Don't Know What To Do
*Mount Lost

What's the mountain before you look and feel like these days?

How do you remind  yourself that you are not alone?

How do you keep from being paralyzed at the base of the mountain?

Let's keep going-keep seeking the One who gives us strength to climb and the one with power to move the mountain!

Listen to a man named Paul's advice...He knew and loved Jesus too.

"I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me.  Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it.  I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.  I know what it is to be in need and I know what it is to have plenty.  I ahve learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do everything through him who gives me strength."  Phil 4:10-13

Knowing that in this life we face mountains of many kinds, how can we pray and encourage each other to flex our muscles at the base of our mountains? Princess style of course!

No comments: