Label

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Neighborhood Christmas Party
Light Parade & Santa
I have really been intentional about keeping my focus at home this month of December while my husband finished his Master's and two of my boys celebrated birthdays as well as preparing for this wonderful Christmas Season.  Here are some fun pictures from the month...

Go PACK!

Decorating our tree

Gingerbread House Making


Mission Women KNOW event

Neighborhood Christmas Party
Birthday Celebration #2


 Company Christmas Party

Ugly Sweater Party with friends







My oldest 12th B-day
















Lit the fireplace while we watched "It's A Wonderful Life."
and time to light the fire place and enjoy some more family time.  Merry Christmas!

Visit a special blog I wrote today at Girlfriendit here.  Peace-Love-Joy to you and yours my bloggy-friends!

No comments: