Label

Monday, March 1, 2010

Not meant to happen today

I'm choosing not to be frustrated...don't know what happened?? The words were erased...typed up and then just like that...GONE! It's really nothing special but I know God has given me this joy for writing and even a need to write...sometimes you just do what you need to do in order to survive ;-) but I'm left frustrated just the same because the penned words are gone!!! Praise you Jesus that I'm left with your truth and the way I feel...

Hmmmm.....any other day I would just pen it all over again; but the time is short today because I have lots to do...so I will just have to continue another day. Plan B I guess :) And yes, I know this is true...some things--some writing is meant to be just between You and me. I'll share another time :)