Label

Friday, May 28, 2010

Movin' and Groovin'


About the size of a plum...that's how big he or she is growing inside this belly of mine. I'm just about 11 weeks and just earlier this week I felt him or her movin' and groovin'. It was a swoosh-flip-flop kind of feeling and thinking about it again just makes me smile.

Before I found out I was pregnant I wrote Psalm 84:1 on my bathroom mirror and I haven't erased it yet!

How I long and cherish for the moments in my day where I am able to get away and be at home with my Lord...in His dwelling place. (His dwelling place, I know is anywhere and anytime; thanks to my sweet friend Jesus). In the same way I am looking forward to the moments I will have with this precious child. What a joy and privilege it is to walk this 9 month journey once again. And it always help to embrace this journey when the haze of nausea and exhaustion begins to lift.

No comments: