Label

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thank you!


Thank you!

I’m watching the clock, waiting for my boys to come rushing through the front door.

Thank you.

I’ve been here before, but this time feels a little different. 

Thank you.

I feel a little rusty; similar to the way my fingers and thoughts are moving right now as I strive to jump back into writing after a long summer hiatus.

Thank you.

I am trusting the time I had away was just what God had for me; yet, quite frankly questioning more than ever how and where and why to use this gift I have been given. 

Thank you.

There are so many things on my mind to write about…but it just seems fitting to start back up again with a great big THANK YOU GOD!

Thank you.

I give all the fame in anything I do to you…It all goes up to you…and you allow blessings to fall on me(and you). 

Thank you!

Thank you for this day, this love, this space, this opportunity to say thank you…

Thank you!

Have you told someone thank you today?  How about God?  What are you thankful for?

No comments: