Label

Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 5 of Living on Purpose

Life is a test or a trust…Have you ever entrusted someone with your heart and had it stepped on? Have you ever stepped on someone’s heart either intentionally or unintentionally?

As I read today's chapter, I felt God bring to mind past hurts both experienced deep within my own heart and yes even times I know my actions or words hurt another's heart...times when grace needed to be extended in a huge way and God’s blood needed to cover a situation and bring healing.

Luke 16:10, “Unless you are faithful in small matters, you won’t be faithful in large ones.”

I desire for my God to find me faithful…may He find that I have more often than not passed the test and been found worthy of trust. May He find me faithful…and may I see all of life's situations as a chance to prove my faithfulness in Him.

No comments: