Label

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Monday Meeting

Well, this is not what I had intended to post...but with some minor hard drive issues on my laptop I'm needing to go with plan B this week and actually as I sense the nudge to focus on Jesus during this season and I see others around me taking a vacation.  I'm going to take this Cyber Blog Sabbath (Sure is fun to write and make up words) and hault from posting here until 2012. 

The New Year is coming soon!

Please continue to join me on Facebook (I can easily post there with my pad but my writings I have stored will just have to wait for the new year!)

Also, don't forget to check out my FB Page "Princess Path."  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Princess-Path/131673090271327. Where I will be sharing some joys through this season and hope to see other princesses encouraging others to love during this Christmas season.

Looking forward to writing and chatting with you in the New Year!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: