Label

Friday, February 19, 2010

Spirit Fingers


Are you in need of some cheering up? Or are you feeling like a cheerleader today? I am feeling like cheering today! Specifically a cheerleader for God—with specific cheers in mind and those ever present “spirit fingers.” Normally spirit fingers are seen raised overhead; but this time they are punching the keys on my keyboard. Yesterday I noticed a piece of paper just moving aimlessly with the wind directing its flight. Sometimes in life my steps can seem so similar…with me constantly asking myself, “Where am I going? What am I doing? I feel a pull here and passion moving there…but what is the next direction” I don’t think it’s a coincidence that I read John 3:8 this morning…for “The wind blows where it wants to and you hear the sound of it, but you don't know where the wind comes from or where it is going. It is the same with every person who is born from the Spirit." (NCV) I’m holding on tight and getting ready to enjoy this wild ride!

No comments: