Label

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Writer's Block

Forgive the scattered thoughts they come from a full brain today; I will spare you all that is on my list and heart today. But...what's a girl to do? I'm staring at pages and pages of notes...some in a neat bullet outline; even but I cannot connect the dots today. More bummed about this then the fact I didn't win Beth's Pop Quiz Drawing...so what's a girl to do to lift her spirits :)

Write out some scripture and just trust that God must have one more piece to share with me at a later time that will make it all fit together the way it is supposed to.

I was reminded in my reading this morning we need to trust in teh name of the LORD and rely on God (Isaiah 50:10). Then a friend had shared Isaiah 45:3 and I read a little further in verse five..."I am the LORD and there is no other; apart from me there is no God, I will strengthen you!"

Oh I was hoping to get some more writing done today--but I will choose to say "Thank you Lord that I am 1/3 of the way done...I trust in You and know that in the proper time it will come!"

*Maybe there is a lesson...3 just flooded my mind as I typed...but I'm off to make a cup of coffee and step away from the keyboard for a while.