Label

Friday, October 21, 2011

FUN FRIDAY

It's Fun Friday again--but this time I missed the FUN girls from Girlfriendit Radio LIVE yesterday, so I am waiting for the podcast to be posted so I can listen to it.  Otherwise, I would be telling you all about it. 

You can read a bit more from one of the guests here and check the radio page here to listen to the podcast with me on this FUN FRIDAY!

And while you're at it, just in case they are having some technical difficulties...this is a great place to listen to some other great stuff Beth Moore...she is one of my favorite Bible teachers--and her study on Eat, Pray, Love is the BOMB--she is such a hoot!!

And then sticking with this FUN FRIDAY theme (I'm cracking myself up)...

Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids this FUN FRIDAY

Go BOO someone...check out this website here.  My boys and I had a blast making some treats and then had even more FUN being tricky with delivering them...it was FUN and a great time to talk about loving and not letting the right hand know what the left hand is doing (Matthew 6). We love often because we want something in return--but when we walk and love as God's princess we love for FUN....just like BOOing this Fall season--because He first loved us...right?!  FUN!

Picture found here
Speaking of love and FUN...come back for some great things on Monday!  Until then...go throw some confetti or something...
IT'S FUN FRIDAY!!!

No comments: