Label

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Word Wednesday!

It's Word Wednesday...Do you have a Word to Share?

This spoke to my heart this morning and some words were already underlined in my Bible but I couldn't help but run over all the words with my pink highlighter today.  Proverbs 4:20-27

My son (I read princess), pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. 
Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; 
for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.
Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. 
Put away perversity from your mouth;keep corrupt talk far from your lips.
Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you.
Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm.
Do not swerve to the right or to the left; keep your foot from evil. 


Share a verse that spoke to you today.

To encourage you to share this month; for every comment or share you will be entered into a drawing to win this devotional book.  


No comments: